Being a Werewolf reminded me of The Departed

Lying and scheming your way to the top is a lot harder than it looks. People on the outside claim that "they knew it was you all along" after being taken out of the game, but we all know better.

Lying about being a werewolf and then later having your accuser exiled is probably the most exhilarating feeling in the world.

However, that comes after one stressful nightmare after another, convincing everyone who suspects you of being a werewolf that you're not guity.

I can never do that again. I only had one card to play (the reverse psychology martyr), and I used it more times that I care to admit.

While it might've been a victory for one brief moment, it's something that I wouldn't be able to pull off twice.

Game over.

Leucosticte

Staff member
Administrator
Lying and scheming your way to the top is a lot harder than it looks. People on the outside claim that "they knew it was you all along" after being taken out of the game, but we all know better.

Lying about being a werewolf and then later having your accuser exiled is probably the most exhilarating feeling in the world.

However, that comes after one stressful nightmare after another, convincing everyone who suspects you of being a werewolf that you're not guity.

I can never do that again. I only had one card to play (the reverse psychology martyr), and I used it more times that I care to admit.

While it might've been a victory for one brief moment, it's something that I wouldn't be able to pull off twice.

Game over.
Cope, town are dumber than you think. They fell for it twice in the same game, after all.

Besides, they might not recognize you a second time, and the dude who played TimMurphy might not make it to the final round of another game, so you might be able to play that trick on someone who's more unsuspecting.