• Welcome To ZooPill!

You just stumbled upon ZooPill, a zoophilia forum for the black-pilled. You probably know another popular forum, BeastForum, so you may wonder why there was a need for another zoo forum.

The main reason why I felt a new one was necessary is that BF is a bit of a blue pilled site. It seems excessively female-oriented , with most content catering to male dogs fucking human females and a large quantity of male orbiters who aren't even necessarily zoophiles but want to watch. As a very black-pilled man, this irked me to no end. It is bad enough that the female sexual market value has increased so much that it has become virtually impossible for the average man to meet and approach a random female, whether online or offline, with the intention of carrying this further than friendship but this clearly inflated their SMV to the stratosphere.

As a user of black-pilled communities, I also frequently came across the so called "Dog Pill", where non-zoos actually lament the fact that a lot of human females would rather choose a dog over a random man. I have come out as a zoophile who fucks female horses there, which was met with mixed responses, some rational, some the typical irrational shock and disgust, which for men who feel rejected by society is rather hypocritical to say the least.

Another thing about BF that not only makes it seem female-centric, but probably even female-ruled is the rules there. It is very heavily regulated and censored. It clearly feels like an SJW "Safe Space" and the anti-pedophilia stance there is so strict that one can't even say "When I was a child/teen", or even "When I returned home from school". This is simply asinine. A lot of zoophiles did in fact have such feelings very early in their childhood. To add insult to injury they have a rule against "extreme" fetishes like "piss / scat". Yes, way to lump both in the same category just by framing it this way. We tolerate both anyway, if you don't like a thread, don't read it.

To add insult to injury, their board uses old software and looks like it was made in 1998 or something. For the chat room they cling to Flash. They have a suggestion & feedback thread but anything you suggest is frowned upon and you might even get bad community points for daring to criticise the status quo. All these considerations made me want to create a community for black-pilled men, hence "The ZooPill". I hope we can make this work. Note that females aren't banned from joining and participating, even if you fuck male dogs. You will however not feel like at one of your safe-spaces, though paradoxically might feel less annoyed by hordes of worshippers as it is against this site's rules to worship female humans.

The site just got started so this guest message and some other things are clearly a work in progress.

MareLover - Forum Administrator

Announcement To the anonymous guest who contacted me

MareLover

Staff member
Administrator
Running tor hidden service doesn't block you from using cleatnet.
It just means that you let nginx listen for https on public ip and for http on localhost on any port (have to be unreachabele for usersto be safe). Then you set up hidden service to use that port. So you will have both clearnet and tor site. If you are interested in details send me message I will give you way to chat with me.
I know how it works but its whole purpose is not to be available in the clear or it defeats it.

I know how it works but its whole purpose is not to be available in the clear or it defeats it.
This depend on why you use it. If you want to hide source then yes this is counterproductive. But if you use it in order to prevent anybody from controling your resources then you can use it without any disadvantage.

MareLover

Staff member
Administrator
This depend on why you use it. If you want to hide source then yes this is counterproductive. But if you use it in order to prevent anybody from controling your resources then you can use it without any disadvantage.
That makes no sense. The existence of a clear web is vulnerable whether or not you have a twin access from tor hidden.
It's as if you had a secret cave but also officially advertise a second entrance to it.

MareLover

Staff member
Administrator
Maybe because you can lose this domain anytime? Based on this https://www.freenom.com/en/ml_contentpolicy_combined_v0100.pdf. Maybe you should at least have prepared way to react.
You only get what you pay for. I promised a free site but then I can't pay everything out of pocket.
Since such domains are free I can easily create others. Now if this site ever grew and became popular (something I think is already doomed) then I'd go for a .is domain or something. However, I might also start to beg for donations and alienate the freegans. (even though I will never ask for asinine amounts like BF)

You only get what you pay for. I promised a free site but then I can't pay everything out of pocket.
Since such domains are free I can easily create others. Now if this site ever grew and became popular (something I think is already doomed) then I'd go for a .is domain or something. However, I might also start to beg for donations and alienate the freegans. (even though I will never ask for asinine amounts like BF)
And what is problem? Setup tor site is free and takes just minutes.

MareLover

Staff member
Administrator
And what is problem? Setup tor site is free and takes just minutes.
The point is that it won't cure the security problem some ppl claim I have if the clear web keeps existing, and I'm not willing to go full tor hidden because I already have too few users.

Both are real issues. The technical problem is the high risk of having your data seized once the authorities crack down on the more serious stuff y'all seem to think is okay and be affiliated with. But the ideological side is still an issue and I can't be a part of a community that thinks diddling kids is okay. Especially when the data is quite clear that such things are extremely harmful and cause a permanent dysfunction for the child later in life. I've got a daughter myself, and it's one of my primary functions to protect her from such people.

https://www.smr.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-0521(17)30147-6/pdf (in case you need the data)

The zoophile community I want to be a part of regards their animals with love and care and also cares for the future of human civilization (and preferably, opposes SJWs and their incessant attempts to destroy said human civilization). For us, zoo is not a fetish or "extreme sex" thing. It is simply sharing a loving sexual relationship with animals. Perhaps the folks here think differently. But the two views are really not compatible. It has nothing at all to do with "blue pilled". I'm as "red pilled" as they come. I absolutely hate the left and their destructive ideology. But I don't think people are doing "our side" any favors by actually affirming what the left thinks we are like. Honestly, they view conservatives or other small government people as racist, misogynist, white supremacists. But of course, that's just their retarded opinion of us. They have no reason at all to believe this -- except for the fact that apparently there ARE people who fit that description and that's probably why the left hates us so much. Can we just please stop feeding the hand that bites us?

The point is that it won't cure the security problem some ppl claim I have if the clear web keeps existing, and I'm not willing to go full tor hidden because I already have too few users.
As I am trying to say you shouldn't do it to improve security but to provide stable backup if clearnet fails.

MareLover

Staff member
Administrator
Both are real issues. The technical problem is the high risk of having your data seized once the authorities crack down on the more serious stuff y'all seem to think is okay and be affiliated with. But the ideological side is still an issue and I can't be a part of a community that thinks diddling kids is okay. Especially when the data is quite clear that such things are extremely harmful and cause a permanent dysfunction for the child later in life. I've got a daughter myself, and it's one of my primary functions to protect her from such people.

https://www.smr.jsexmed.org/article/S2050-0521(17)30147-6/pdf (in case you need the data)

The zoophile community I want to be a part of regards their animals with love and care and also cares for the future of human civilization (and preferably, opposes SJWs and their incessant attempts to destroy said human civilization). For us, zoo is not a fetish or "extreme sex" thing. It is simply sharing a loving sexual relationship with animals. Perhaps the folks here think differently. But the two views are really not compatible. It has nothing at all to do with "blue pilled". I'm as "red pilled" as they come. I absolutely hate the left and their destructive ideology. But I don't think people are doing "our side" any favors by actually affirming what the left thinks we are like. Honestly, they view conservatives or other small government people as racist, misogynist, white supremacists. But of course, that's just their retarded opinion of us. They have no reason at all to believe this -- except for the fact that apparently there ARE people who fit that description and that's probably why the left hates us so much. Can we just please stop feeding the hand that bites us?
I see you are a Roosh V disciple. I strongly disagree with his view that the left will add P & Z to the LGBTQWTF+ letter-soup. It is feminists who kept adding years to the AOC and feminism is clearly a leftist ideology. It is also under this SJW era that zoophilia, which was once passively allowed became strongly opposed and regulated against. I'm black pilled, not red pilled (which is also deluded about "game/pua" and stuff and denies that looks matter)

MareLover

Staff member
Administrator
@Ebonstar I know what you mean. That you want more /zoo/ than /zoocore/ but you should make your own thread.
@MareLover once new rules are out I can provide part of my collection.
What other changes do you wish to see in the rules? I already removed the licensed forever part.
I guess I have to at least be granted a license to use the content or absolutely every content would automatically be a copyright violation on my part, but I'm not a lawyer so it's only my common sense.

I see you are a Roosh V disciple. I strongly disagree with his view that the left will add P & Z to the LGBTQWTF+ letter-soup. It is feminists who kept adding years to the AOC and feminism is clearly a leftist ideology. It is also under this SJW era that zoophilia, which was once passively allowed became strongly opposed and regulated against. I'm black pilled, not red pilled (which is also deluded about "game/pua" and stuff and denies that looks matter)
I have no idea who Roosh V is.

I made my point clear, and it is not due to anyone else's ideology. The objective data indicates that sexual contact with children harms them. I am not pro-harm and so I oppose anything that supports sexual contact with children. The color of one's "pill" is irrelevant. What matters is are people being damaged or not? I think you'll find that most zoos oppose pedophilia.